Combining the world’s clearest imagery with the most advanced artificial intelligence to produce vector maps at scale.
hundreds of band combinations
The power to see beyond the visible light spectrum cannot be overstated. With hundreds of current applications and countless more waiting to be discovered, multispectral imagery is the key to unlocking insights in any industry. European Space Imaging captures imagery with up to 8 multispectral bands plus the ability to collect imagery in Shortwave Infrared (SWIR) and hyperspectral as well.
With 8-band multispectral imagery, you can answer questions like:
- Is there excavated material from the construction of an underground facility?
- Will the health of the crops in this area provide food security?
- Are illicit crops being grown?
- Is this location suitable for a beach landing?
- Have reinforcing materials been applied to this facility?
- Has equipment been camouflaged from view?
- Is this material steel, polymer or paint?
- Are there significant features that might otherwise be overlooked?
Want To Try Before You Buy?
Download free samples to see the quality for yourself.
Coastal | 400 – 452 nm
- Absorbed by chlorophyll in healthy plants and aids in conducting vegetative analysis
- Least absorbed by water, and will be very useful in bathymetric studies
- Substantially influenced by atmospheric scattering and has the potential to improve atmospheric correction techniques
Yellow – Blue – Coastal
- Coastal applications
- Water penetration
- Deepwater masks
- Material differentiation
- Shadow-tree-water differentiation
Through our partnership with Satellogic, European Space Imaging offers 25 m resolution hyperspectral imagery. The key factor that separates Hyperspectral imagery is the width of the spectral bands. With 29 bands covering 460 – 830 nm, analytics become much more precise.
Only a small number of space-based imagery providers offer hyperspectral imagery, though the potential for industry disrupting applications are already making headway across the globe.
|Spectral Band||Center Wavelength (nm)||FWHM (nm)|
False Colour Hperspectral Image | Khartoum, Sudan